We are here for you...
Welcome to LIFE CATHEDRAL! Whatever your age or life story, you are welcome!
Our mission is simple: People are our heart and Jesus is our message. Life Cathedral is a “full-gospel” (Pentecostal) church. We believe in the Bible as the true Word of God and Jesus as God who became man to die for our sins. We enjoy praying and worshiping God. We clap and rejoice and sing our praise and worship to the Lord. Our goal is to be a friendly, loving and supportive church.
Be Blessed and we hope to see you soon!
Jan and Bill Helmstetter have been at Life Cathedral since October of 2005. Jan works as an Executive Assistant in the Ambulatory Care Support Department at Valley Children’s Hospital. She is involved in leading Women’s Ministries and sings on the praise and worship team at Life Cathedral. The Helmstetters have been married for over 30 years and have a daughter, Shonda, who lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband, Jeff and their son Oliver.
Bill has pastored previously in Carson City and Reno, Nevada, as well as Hesperia, California. He has a B.A. from the University of Nevada and an M.A. in Pastoral Ministries from the Church of God Theological Seminary, Cleveland, Tennessee.
See you this Sunday @ Life!
Adult Sunday School: 9:30AM
Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30AM
Sunday Evening Service: 5:00PM
Wednesday Night Bible Study: 7:00PM
6865 N. Maple Avenue
Fresno, California, 93710
(Southwest corner of Maple and Herndon)
Children (through age 12)
Life Cathedral is blessed to have a group of gifted, caring children’s workers which includes several registered nurses. Our children’s workers are required to know standard first aid and are CPR certified.
Carol Holmes – Director of Children’s Ministries
We desire for children to know God’s love and we teach them how to know Jesus and have a personal relationship with Him. We endeavor to equip children with biblical truths and give them the tools they need to have faith in Jesus Christ, to be obedient to Him and to share His love with those around them.
Our goal is for our children to have:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and with other Christians
- Reverence for Almighty God
- Understanding of the relevance of God’s Word in their lives
- A willingness and ability to share the love of God with others
More then A.L.I.V.E Youth Group
Receive daily scriptural texts by texting MORETHANA to 81010
Our goal is to impact teens through the Word of God, thereby facilitating the growth of young men and women who love the Lord and serve Him and others.
Teens, ages 13 to 18 meet mid-week at 7:00pm in the Sunday School building’s Teen Room for fellowship, fun, worship and Bible study.
Teens are dismissed to an age-appropriate class every other Sunday morning after the worship service. On alternate weekends they remain in the sanctuary with family and friends for the main church worship service and sermon.
Off-site activities such as laser tag, bowling, water parks, day trips and similar group outings occur regularly throughout the year to provide teens an opportunity to invite their friends and have fun with adult chaperones. Permission is obtained in advance and students may be opted out at parents’ discretion.
Life Cathedral’s five-fold focus:
1. SEEKING the Lord – Our devotional aspect of loving God in which we draw near to Him in prayer, praise and worship.
2. STUDYING the Word – Through daily Bible reading, Christian education, including teaching and sermons, we willingly choose to be students of the Bible.
3. SUPPORTING Each Other – Encouraging, praying for and ministering to one another in kindness and the love of God.
4. SHARING the Good News – Living the Words of Jesus in the Great Commission, to by spread the gospel message.
5. SERVING the Community and the World – Ministering to the needs of our local community; and supporting world missions through our national headquarters.
We're so excited to hear from you!
We prefer mail be sent to our Post Office Box. Mailing address is:
P.O. Box 26298
Fresno, CA 93729-6298
SEND US A DIRECT EMAIL HERE: